Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
My winter project. (Read 2424 times)
CQ
Private

PC2312826839 MAAC76705

My winter project.
Jun 30th, 2019 at 9:00am

I built a Dancing Wing Hobbies Fieseler Fi-156 Storch over the winter. Like most Chinese stuff, it needed a lot of tweaking. It is almost complete. Just a bit of electronics to do.

More images in my photo album at my homepage.

Re-posted to correct forum.

_____storch6.jpg (632 KB | 260 )
_____storch6.jpg
IP Logged

FLC astroflyer
Private

MULLIGAN driver

Milford, N.S.
Re: My winter project.
Reply #1 - Jun 30th, 2019 at 10:39am

That is really slick Chris.  I always liked that airplane.  What power system?  And when will we see you fly it? 

Great photos of it on your home page.  Got me to browsing the Margaree shots too.  lol  Where was I when you got that moose shot?  lol  I remember you guys telling me about them.

Miss you at the field!!

OLDEST AL the walking spellchecker

IP Logged

CQ
Private

PC2312826839 MAAC76705

Reply #2 - Jun 30th, 2019 at 7:20pm

I used a power 10 with 11X7. It is less than recommended, but I think it is going to be enough, based on how it performs in a Fun Cub. I was going to maiden at the field on Wednesday, but I am waiting on a bit of electronics that has not arrived yet. You will see it at the field this summer though.
We seen the moose and the bear on the road to Phillips Mountain look off. That is the road on the other side of the river from the road to the Forks.

IP Logged

FLC astroflyer
Private

MULLIGAN driver

Milford, N.S.
Reply #3 - Jul 6th, 2019 at 4:52pm

Chris, can you point me to a link for that slideshow software we discussed Wednesday night.

I found one that worked Ok except it crapped out with the number of photos I wanted to add.  Does your recommended software have any limit on number of images?

OLDEST AL the walking spellchecker

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print